Hello peeps!  My name is Aaron Eng.  I'm an owner of a mobile app
development company that has created a subscription based app solution for
coworking spaces.  I also am working with an investor that is interested in
setting up his own coworking space franchise, which is why I'm excited to
join the group.  Looking forward to having some discussions with you guys!

Aaron Eng
App Maude, LLC