*Sharon*- Welcome to the group!  It was great to speak with you earlier
today and I can tell you are very passionate about this idea.

*Coworking Community*- I know there have been others in this group that
have utilized their communities to have significant social good, even to
the point of making that a cornerstone of their mission.  I know Sharon
would love to interact with many of you and learn from your successes and
challenges.  Thanks in advance for (continuing) to extend a helping hand to
those new to coworking!

Thanks & God Bless,

Joel Bennett
Veel Hoeden

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Sharon Rice <rice.shar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone! I'm new to this group so I wanted to introduce myself. My
> name is Sharon and I'm a social worker based in the Philadelphia area. I
> joined this group as I'm currently researching how to develop a coworking
> space that would assist survivors of human trafficking and sexual violence.
> This group was recommended to me by a colleague and I'm looking forward to
> learning from all of you as I develop my idea. I hope to also be able to
> share new resources as I discover them during my development phase. Thanks!
>
> --
> ---

---