Just as a follow up to this, we've just finished adding Chromecast audios
in to our whole hub, so we can have space-wide synched tunes, and it's been
a nightmare due to this new Google functionality.  Everyone who has an
android phone, from members to visitors, all get a notification on their
phone about what's playing, and are able to pause it.  Community wise it's
not too bad, as people leave it alone, but visitors have got alarmed/think
they've been hacked/close the app and stop the music.  Looks like we're
going to have to rethink it, and have an isolated network of some kind for
the chromecasts.