We use Meraki gear.  I have a love/hate relationship with it...

https://chromeunboxed.com/chromecast-notifications-suddenly-appear-on-android-devices-explained/
is the issue (well, less issue and more new feature)

It does have benefits- we were all just having a proper Xmas singalong via
my phone casting to the nearest chromecast, and then the guy I work
opposite had an important phone call come in, so he hit pause on his phone

Tom Lewis
Cowork Inc
p: 01225 583222 m: 07920 584658 a: The Guild Coworking Hub, High Street,
Bath, BA1 5EB
s: www.coworkinc.co.uk
<http://twitter.com/coworkincuk>  <https://uk.linkedin.com/in/thomasjlewis>
<http://instagram.com/coworkincuk>

Want to meet or talk?  *Book time with me here*
<http://www.meetme.so/coworking>

Subscribe to the *Cowork Inc podcast <https://soundcloud.com/coworkinc> *for
discussion and debate about all things coworking

Watch our *new video case study*
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX22pEZUbPI> to find out more about what
we can do for you

We're also planning new spaces in *Bath* <http://bath.coworkinc.co.uk/> and