We don't have a gym thing, it is really hard to get that here in
London.
TBH all the 'deals' found in nearby places have taken ages for us to
work out and then the effort of advertising them takes up more time than is
worth.
I question if we really add much more value to the local business with the
effort of a perk.

The only one that has stayed in five years is the Speedys Cafe one (The cafe in
the TV show Sherlock is near @Work
Hubs) http://www.sherlockology.com/locations/speedys-cafe

For 'Perks' we use https://included.co/ and we have a white
labeled page for our space.
Hector can then find the best deals.

To help get people on board more we are getting members signed up to this
Secret Santa https://included.co/secretsanta/

Full story on Seats2Meet here

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.