Also a huge fan of Unifi - we used it in our two 24,000 sq ft sites - and
use about 15 AP-Pro - so you may not need 3 APs depending on shape of space
(Too many can make it worse as they interfere with each other / compete for
channels with neighbours)

I love it - and often get 300MB on my laptop sat in our space (we have
1000MB = 1GB dedicated leased line)

We started hosting on Amazon Cloud - then moved to the Cloud Key - but have
now moved to a hosted solution from a UK distributor - and I think Unifi
were going to offer the service themselves too. Just one to consider
(CloudKey can be a bit slow to use I found)

We moved our main site to Meraki - which are MUCH more expensive (c4*) -
but because of their tools to handle / manage interference with other
networks (We were in a very busy building - and recorded over 300 wi-fi
networks in a week!)
The traffic shaping / insights are very impressive - although only "needed"
if you're very busy - by which time you can afford to "throw away" your
Unifi kit anyway (or save for next site :)

We also have got much better at not letting our members bring their own
wi-fi unless they really, really need to (And may even stop it) - as the
airwaves got really congested