Well that's cool - I didn't realize they had such granular control over
notifications. That's awesome.

>From the "not yet" is it safe to assume you collecting/linking Mac
addresses to members in that other tab manually?

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten