If you folks are interested, Office R&D (membership relationship
management, www.OfficeRnD.com) is working on integrating Ubiquiti/Unifi for
credential management on the network.  Office R&D integrates with SaltoKS,
which I also use, so that when a member signs up for a plan they receive
access to the space immediately.

Best,
Trevor