Kevin,

As with the first video, I greatly appreciate the time you put into thinking
through this and making this for me. Very humbling.

I appreciate and agree with your insight.

The only thing about your comments in regard to the tabs and layout is that our
site is through Nexudus, so it's a little more difficult to edit certain
things. I'm actually a web designer myself, and so we could just have our own
site (and we did for a long time, previously), but the nice thing about the
Nexudus site is how it integrates with our system, etc. I'll see if I can
figure out a workaround.

Thanks again!