Our tagline for this is (translated), "Where the space adjusts to fit your
work and not the other way around"

It is snappier in Dutch, because "adjusts to fit" is one verb.

Aaanyway, for people who want a bespoke solution we have a "tell us what
you need" button which brings them into the email so we can make them a
bespoke offer. Often these are the folks who are perfectly happy working
from home in general, it is also small and medium sized businesses with
expansion plans into the Benelux.

As a subset of that last it is often international businesses with a
distributed team.  Also, online retail.

But I think it depends very much on your location, the Netherlands is I
gather choice in Europe as a point of entry for import/export and the
associated logistics.  So online retail is already looking here.  You have
to look at your location to work out who is looking there and if it is a
good fit with your own community and offerings.  Your local chamber of
commerce will probably have good data on that.  What you want to do for
analysis is work out 1) who is already there, then 2)  what barriers to
entry exist for their competition, and 3) look at whether you can sensibly
sweep any one of those barriers away.