Hi George,

I think this makes a lot of sense. I can use the D1 Digital Object, and
this is pretty useful for us as I would like to be able to associate the
SVG with the person who created it or other processes of production
(derived from a font file, e.g.). I've forwarded to the Nomisma list and
hopefully we'll agree and start publishing our monograms online soon.

Thanks,
Ethan