I have a followup question to the use of crm:P165i_is_incorporated_in. We
have implemented this property to link a Monogram to a representative,
idealized SVG URI. In a very narrow subset of cases (maybe only one that I
know of so far), a monogram is notable enough to have warranted entry into
Unicode, the chi-rho Christogram: ☧

We have a need to define URIs for these Christograms so that we can exploit
the constituent letters via P106_is_composed_of in SPARQL. We have at least
a few examples of Monograms that consist of both Latin letters and a
Christogram, e.g.,

?monogram crm:P106_is_composed_of+ "Ρ" #Greek rho

So I just want to confirm that a single Unicode character itself is an E73
Information Object, even if this is an unusual implementation.

?monogram crm:P165i_is_incorporated_in "☧"

Ethan