From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-boun...@ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Achille Felicetti
<achille.felice...@pin.unifi.it>
Sent: 26 February 2021 22:39
To: Martin Doerr
Cc: crm-sig
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] Issue 474, scope note of AP11

Dear Martin,

The new note scope looks great. My only doubt concerns the English adjective
"adjacent” which seems to indicate only proximity relationships in a linear
sense but not in a vertical one, in the case of overlapping elements.

For completeness I would write "adjacent or superposed".

I also think we need to put a hypen between earthqyake and induced:
"earthquake-induced”.

But native English speakers will certainly be more specific than me :-)

The rest seems perfect to me.

Ciao,
Achille

Il giorno 26 feb 2021, alle ore 21:54, Martin Doerr