Dear Thanasis, all,
Some digital humanists work and publish on this question of bias in digital
humanities: here is an example of very a propos publication:

https://journals.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Journals.woa/xmlpage/4/article/425

I gathered myself bibliography about decolonizing knowledge and methodology
especially in digital project. I could join the discussion of your working
group if you want.
Cheers,
Anais

Le mer. 3 mars 2021 à 14:58, Athanasios Velios <thana...@softicon.co.uk> a
écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> In version 7.1 a short but important sentence has been added at the end
> of the scope section:
>
> "Discussions on the types of bias present in the CIDOC CRM are in
> progress within the CIDOC CRM community."
>
> Issue 530 is used to track the discussions here:
>
> http://cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-530-bias-in-data-structure
>
> It is important to engage in this discussion so that we first understand
> the issues around bias and privileged positions and then how these may
> or may not impact the development of the model.
>
> We will then be more confident in making a more complete statement is
> future versions. Issue 530 is scheduled to be discussed at the community
> session of the forthcoming meeting.
>
> Looking forward to it.
>
> All the best,
>
> Thanasis