or to put it another way, if one only lived in a world of CRMese and knew
nothing else about the world in itself, understanding what E33_E41 is is
just a question of understanding what E35_Title is and then taking the
conceptual leap that it can be applied to E1. That's it! Names, in a
language, can be applied to anything, in human societies. And they often
are, and in documentation, and so the standard should represent it and
perspicuously document that representation.  Not everything is totally
inscrutable.

--
George Bruseker, PhD
Chief Executive Officer