Dear Martin,

I see your point, thank you for the explanation. Maybe, this was also the
motivation for introducing the property classes? (instead of using standard
rdf reification): an instance of a property class intends to represent a
specific relation in the real world, not a triple/statement in a knowledge
base (as in the case of rdf:Statement
<https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/#ch_reificationvocab>: *"An RDF statement
is the statement made by a token of an RDF triple"*). If this is the case,
I suggest including an explanation in the RDFS of the PCs.

Best,
Pavlos