On 10/2/06, Erik Tews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 01.10.2006, 23:42 -0500 schrieb Travis H.:
> Anyone have any information on how to develop TPM software?
                     http://tpm4java.datenzone.de/
Using this lib, you need less than 10 lines of java-code for doing some
simple tpm operations.

Interesting, but not what I meant.  I want to program the chip to verify
that the BIOS, boot sector, root partition conform to *my* specification.

I don't want binary-only hardware-enforced vendor lock-in, that went
out of fashion
with the mainframe and proprietary data[base] formats.
--
TH