Yes, of course Adi is correct, but I blame you for reading what I wrote and not what I meant... :-)

Adi mentioned that the slides and paper will go online around the deadline for Eurocrypt submission; it will all become much clearer than my wounded explanations then.

thanks and regards,
Greg.
(cc:ed back to the crypto list)

Matt Ball wrote:
Hi Greg,

I don't think we've met, but I'm also at the crypto conference, and happened to be sitting next to Adi and showed him this e-mail thread. He mentioned that the following text was a little misleading: