Paul Hoffman wrote:
At 11:08 AM -0700 8/21/08, Greg Rose wrote:
Adi mentioned that the slides and paper will go online around the deadline for Eurocrypt submission; it will all become much clearer than my wounded explanations then.

There now: <http://eprint.iacr.org/2008/385>

I just noticed the following comment from Michael Vielhaber on the iacr eprint discussion forum:

http://eprint.iacr.org/forum/read.php?8,59

Vielhaber states that the cube attack is anticipated by his 2007 paper:

Breaking ONE.FIVIUM by AIDA an Algebraic IV Differential Attack
Michael Vielhaber
http://eprint.iacr.org/2007/413

-James