Hi Everyone,

We need to change Simon and Speck to align with the algorithmic description
provided by the Simon and Speck team. Formerly, we followed the team's test
vectors, but they turned out to be wrong. Ugh...

We are tracking the issue at
https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/issues/585.

Simon and Speck have been part of the library for about 30 days. I think we
can make the change without providing a 2nd set of classes with former
behavior. "Former behavior" means the existing incorrect behavior. That is
assuming no one is using them at this moment.

My question is, is it OK to make the change without providing the second
set of classes?

Jeff