Hello all. Just wondering if some of you other server operators could let me
know what kind of CPU usage you are seeing on populated servers, and your
hardware.

This is what I’m seeing with a full 32 player dust2 deathmatch plugin server
(66 tick).
http://i.imgur.com/11coR.png
It seems pretty high for just 32 players. I’m on a quad core 3.4Ghz with 8GB
RAM. Is SRCDS just inefficient on CSGO, or have I done something wrong?
Hyperthreading is enabled. Could that be a problem? I was hoping to run 64
player servers, but unless I’ve done something wrong, it’s going to take a
supercomputer

<<wlEmoticon-smilewithtongueout[1].png>>