 Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 11:24:08 -0700
From: ssbe...@gmail.com
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] 1 slot server?

Hey, sorry about the gamemodes_server.txt paste... but the eMails were going
nowhere... people can say they have everything the right way all they want
until they paste the contents of their data for it to be validated by others...
I forgot about pastebin.. I'll use that next time..

Mitch, for what it's worth, I have yet to try and connect via console... I use
the gamebrowser... your server.cfg has values (that you want changed) that
should be in the gamemodes_server.txt

Also, maybe I shouldn't be assisting since you guys seem to be running it on
linux and me on windows server 2008 r2