This message relates to steam client updates.
Last night we had a lot of issues again with the unable to join session thing,
and it was a Sunday evening, I doubt any client updates got released then.
Saint K.

Marcin Paterek , 9/15/2014 12:02 AM:
I'm not defending them. I think this is a total crap, too. I've sent that link
to make people realise this is very old bug. Therefor I think the problem have
to be very deep inside game engine and it's not possible to make a simple fix.
Maybe with Source 2?
Instead of allowing Ido's 1.5 year old quotes to stay relevant....STOP
DEFENDING THEM AND START DEMANDING CHANGE. We are deserving of it. I've
restarted my servers over half a dozen times today alone. Why should
communities be destroyed when we are what kept the Counter-Strike title
relevant until CS:GO? It is unacceptable and no one gives a crap about Ido's
quote from a year and a half ago. There is nothing the community can do anymore
to resolve this issue except start making these threads every single day and
EVERYONE responding to them stating how it is effecting their communities.
EVERY DAY. Please, for the love of god, stop defending Valve and this
situation. At this point we need to keep bitching and complaining because it's
a massive problem that is only getting worse.