I'm assuming it will be included and I don't mind removing it from my one
server that uses it but just want to clarify does this extend to
KnifeUpgrade? <https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=243254>

It hands out simply default skins of each knife type. Personally I find it
kind of borderline but I don't want people to view that as a gateway of
sorts to screw with false inventories or whatever else. So if you're
against it I'll remove it. No need to be a negative spot in the community.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 9:05 PM, 1nsane <1nsane...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, a way to report them would be great. Because you know there will
> always be someone who wants to break the rules. It would be great if that
> little minority didn't impact the rest of the community like it did in TF2.
>

> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Daniel Barreiro <
> smelly.feet.you.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the notice Vitaliy!
>> I hope it doesn't have to come to what it did with TF2 (completely
>> breaking a large number of plugins to prevent the few communities using it
>> maliciously from using a single feature).
>>  Will you guys be de-listing servers that have these plugins? Will there
>> by any way to report servers not abiding?
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 9:58 PM, Vitaliy Genkin <vita...@valvesoftware.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>  CS:GO community servers provide valuable experiences to players and
>>> communities, and are serving more players than ever before. Over the past
>>> month, 3.1 mln unique players were observed playing on community servers
>>> and this number keeps growing each month.
>>>

>>> We're aware that some server operators are offering to their players
>>> false inventories and/or profiles as a free or paid service via mods on
>>> their servers. These mods inaccurately report the contents of a players'
>>> inventory and/or matchmaking status, devaluing both and potentially
>>> creating a confusing experience for players.
>>>

>>> Therefore, we are asking server operators to remove any mods and plugins
>>> that falsify the contents of a players' profile or inventory.
>>>

>>> To be clear, the services that should not be offered on a community
>>> server include (but are not limited to):
>>>

>>> - Allowing players to claim temporary ownership of CS:GO items that are
>>> not in their inventory (Weapon skins, knives, etc.).
>>>
>>> - Providing a falsified competitive skill group and/or profile rank
>>> status or scoreboard coin (e.g., Operation Challenge Coins).
>>>
>>> - Interfering with systems that allow players to correctly access their
>>> own CS:GO inventories, items, or profile.
>>>

>>> If your server provides any of the above services then we request that
>>> you disable them. If for some reason you are unable or unsure of whether a
>>> particular plugin should be removed, feel free to contact us.
>>>

>>> We will continue to monitor the players experience on community servers,
>>> and may reevaluate if further actions need to be taken to ensure that
>>> server operators comply with the request above.
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> The CS:GO Team

Have a good one,
Jack McEachern