I tend to agree with Steve. Community servers are already in their own pool where they are really hard to find. We are already driven to thin ice. You can't even have players who do operations, want to collect xp and such on community servers.

You need to step up and do something good for us too if you expect everyone just fall in and do the bidding. Ball slides towards both goals, Valve and community and it appears that the Valve net swings only all the time.

-ics

Zaretti Steve kirjoitti:
Hi Valve,

  Actually you are breaking more and more communities server.
You aim to make them play on official server, with your XP system.
They are doing match making more than "looking for a fun server".
  AFAIK, they don't have any falsified inventories on match making.

  So why?

  We were just trying to survive. Be aware of that.

Sigh..
css1@gs:~/aimhs/csgo/addons/sourcemod/plugins$ mv sm_knifeupgrade.smx
disabled/