I would really like to get answers to two questions.

1. Is giving people a knife without a skin a issue (M9, Karambit ect.)?

2. Would it be accepting to give someone a custom weapon or skin if only
the player holding it can see it (it will also not show up in kill feeds or
huds)? Basically something to allow people to test skins without
hurting/devaluing/confusing anyone else on the server.