From: csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of ics
Sent: 12 February 2016 05:42
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] Problem with .bz2 map big size > 150 MB

You should forget bzip2 packing and start using bzpzip repacking. Steam
workshop does the same automatically when map is uploaded there. It's more
efficient and smallerfilesize. For example

You mentioned FMPONE's maps, none of them are over 150 megs repacked in the
workshop.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/BSPZIP

-ics

helpme_please kirjoitti:
why
Counter-Strike: Source can compressed map > 150 MB but...
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive can't compressed map > 150 MB