Hm, for me when I start with SourceMod I get the crash after a few seconds but
when I rename "addons" folder to something else, it starts up as normal. Might
not be a Valve issue, then. @erics Thoughts?

---- On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 21:23:22 -0700 John <lists.va...@nuclearfallout.net>
wrote ---

Negative, this is on a fresh server