Are you going to attach the file?

---- On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 12:39:45 -0700 Tyler Ryan <tyler01...@gmail.com> wrote
---

Hey guys, a user from the AlliedModders discord patched a DLL that fixed this.
My servers are running on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and would not start (Fresh
server, no addons). This fixed my servers. Seems like he just NOPed a function
that was crashing it.

On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 1:34 PM Vi <mailto:freem...@riseup.net> wrote:

please visit:
https://list.valvesoftware.com/

That is odd. There's dozens of reasons of why that would happen,
      and most of it feels like its on behalf of Windows. My best say
      would be that light versions of Windows 10 might be better to host
      it, such as Windows 10 LTSC IoT. Im betting on it being a
      dependency change, but we don't know until the engineers figure it
      out. Cheers

On 2022-06-24 오전 2:12, Naleksuh wrote:

Update on this: It looks like the issue that me and John
          experiencing is that the server starts up fine if using
          Windows 10 and Steam is running. If using something else, such
          as Windows Server 2019, or if Steam is not running, then the
          server will not start.

---- On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 21:28:27 -0700 Eric Smith - erics at
http://valvesoftware.com (via csgo_servers
              list) mailto:csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com wrote ---