That is odd. There's dozens of reasons of why that would happen, and most of it feels like its on behalf of Windows. My best say would be that light versions of Windows 10 might be better to host it, such as Windows 10 LTSC IoT. Im betting on it being a dependency change, but we don't know until the engineers figure it out. Cheers

On 2022-06-24 오전 2:12, Naleksuh wrote:
Update on this: It looks like the issue that me and John experiencing is that the server starts up fine if using Windows 10 and Steam is running. If using something else, such as Windows Server 2019, or if Steam is not running, then the server will not start.

---- On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 21:28:27 -0700 *Eric Smith - erics at valvesoftware.com (via csgo_servers list) <csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com>* wrote ---

    I’ll forward the details to the CS:GO team.

    -Eric