----- Original Message ----- From: "Austin, Darrel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Css-D" <css-d@lists.css-discuss.org>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 5:47 PM
Subject: RE: [css-d] Good looking fluid-width sites

> http://www.3tc4u.co.uk/
>
> Notice the max-width on the center column. A great example.

Yes, not bad at all!

It's broken in IE6 when the window is resized.

Seems to be working for me. It appears they're using the javascript hack for that.

The page is partially reloading when the window is resized. It's not a good solution and it is breaking while the script reruns. If a scripted solution is acceptable, that would not be a good example. I'm with you, though, on wanting to see some really good and stable liquid layouts. They are few and far between.

--
Al