Administration wrote:
> Thank you Georg for your invaluable help ...
>
> http://www.kenomultimedia.com.au/
> http://www.kenomultimedia.com.au/keno.css

Some /silly stuff/ you did not mention:
-- change the p text-align from justify to left to dry up the  'rivers.'
(think of the text blocks as a piece of tapestry-- squint your eyes at
them and you'll see the rivers).
-- add a background color on the body declaration (not everyone defaults
to #fff)

Best,
~dL

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/