Administration wrote:

> http://www.kenomultimedia.com.au/

> I now have a few more problems, not sure what I have done or haven't
> done here ...

:-D

Well... knowing what you're doing may help quite a bit at times, so
maybe you should study standards and browsers a bit more - just to be on
the safe side ;-)

Now for the problems:

Margin/padding problem with header...

Solution:

#breadcrumbs {
margin-top: 10px; /* delete this margin */
clear: both; /* add this */
padding: 5px 0px 5px 0px; /* adjust padding to taste */
}

---

Skipping to the left (or right)...

That's the normal behavior in Firefox & Opera, as there's no need for a
vertical scrollbar on short pages. You should not mess with such normal
browser behavior / differences, but if you "must" then a simple addition
of...

html {overflow-y: scroll;}

...will put a permanent vertical scrollbar in there in Firefox - for no
good reason at all (IMO :-) ).

---

> Font sizing seems to be rendering differently over the 3 browsers

Yes, and you can't expect them to have identical rendering.
I wouldn't know what you're aiming for, since all my browsers overrides
your tiny font sizes anyway - using 'minimum font size' and 'ignore font
size'.

Some weak spots where you have declared line-height in pixels, as that
means overlapping when resizing up some in IE-win and Opera.

---

> h4 tag . sub headings differing from page to page

Check inheritance, as all elements' font sizes depends on what's
declared on elements they are wrapped in.

---

One flaw in <http://www.kenomultimedia.com.au/> where you have included
'nav' in the 'header' - provoking IE's whitespace bug and creating a
space below the header-image.
Compare with the other pages, and move the end-tag for 'header' to the
right place.

rule; we use margins and paddings to create space.

---

Advice:
You should use more shorthand...
<http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200502/efficient_css_with_shorthand_properties/>
...and avoid unnecessary repetitions.

Relaxing a bit on identical rendering and "pixel perfection", may also help.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no