> http://www.kenomultimedia.com.au/
> http://www.kenomultimedia.com.au/keno.css
>

> I now have a few more problems, not sure what I have done or haven't done
> here ...
> but maybe a fresh pair of eyes can help me sort this mess out  :-)
>

> When navigating 5 of the 7 site pages are skipping to the left..
> or is it 2 are skipping to the right (the Home and Accessibility pages)

At higher screen resolutions (in compliant browsers) pages that are not
deep enough will not draw a scroll bar; consequently, the shift when
clicking from a page that is deep enough (or something like that) :-) .
Anyway, this /sometimes/ cures short-page shift:
html { min-height: 100%; margin-bottom: 1px; }

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/