There's at least one thing I don't know how to do well with bulleted
lists. I would like to make normal unordered (bulleted) lists using
smaller bullets. I'd really like the smaller bullets to increase in
size when you increase the text size -- just like the default bullets,
only smaller. I'd love to make the bullet the same size as the •
character (yes, it's smaller than UL bullets, I don't know why!)

Compare:

<ul>
<li>one</li>
<li>two</li>
<li>three</li>
</ul>

with
&bull; one
&bull; two
&bull; three

I want to get bullets the size of the second example, but using a real
bulleted list.

The only method I know is to set all unordered lists to use images for
bullets, and use an image of a smaller bullet. But that image won't
increase in size when the reader increases their browser's font size.

Help, anyone?

--