I use Dreamweaver, but use code-view most of the time.  I know the
limitations of Dreamweaver.

When I was looking for a job I stressed the fact that I wrote CSS and
xhtml/html.  I had Dreamweaver on my resume.   A lot of folks here use
Homesite, but I like Dreamweaver

The software was less important than getting the job done.

Nancy