Hi,

So I have made it 'strict' HTML, but it is now giving me some rubbish
about character encoding. OK I have not added it because when i do it
seems that it can't be validated.

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd
">
        <head>

                <title>Worcester Community Housing | Rewards</title>

I left the gap because that is where I have tried to put this line:

What gives, I can't even pass 100% before writing anything!

Thanks, CB