> Yes, of course it could. A huge number of things could have gone wrong

> — without an example it is almost impossible to provide helpful
> advice.
>
> However:
> • Often, it's just a misplaced file issue: the fonts are in the wrong
> directory relative to the stylesheet with the declaration, or said
> stylesheet isn't being called itself.
> • I often end up spelling the font file names differently in the
> @font-face declaration that they appear on the file system; other
> times I will have used a slightly different string in the font-family
> stack call then how I defined it in the @font-face declaration —
> remember capitalisation matters, and a string with spaces in it needs
> to be between quotes.
> • Some servers don't handle the font MIME-type properly, which can
> cause some browsers not to read them properly.
> • Rarely, my font files end up garbled for some reason or other,
> usually after being produced in the various given formats by an
> automatic generator. Try examining the font files with your operating
> system (via your file system explorer) to see if they look right.
> • For a while, some versions of Webkit would screw up conjunction of
> text-shadow with certain custom fonts and end up simply not rendering
> the glyphs. As far as I'm aware though, this is resolved in every
> major distribution.
>
> Seriously though, show us the site! ;)
>

> Regards,
> Barney Carroll
>
> barney.carr...@gmail.com
> +44 7429 177278
>
> barneycarroll.com

Hi Barney!

Ok so I tested on latest versions of Chrome, Opera, Safari for Windows, IE9,
IE8, IE7 and they are all rendering the font. It's in FF where I'm having the
problem. I tested in both FF3.6 & 9 and what you see on those versions of FF,
is the fallback font (Brush Script STD) of  the font stack. The other browsers
render "Creampuff" as it should. Please find link below:

http://www.e7flux.com/e7flux2012/

TIA,
Elli Vizcaino
Helping artists, entrepreneurs and small
businesses knock the socks off the competition!
http://www.e7flux.com