> Are you sure it's working in your other project

> (http://www.e7flux.com/clients/sof/)?  Because when i go to that site
> I get the same error message in chrome for littledays.ttf and that
> font definitely does not show up.  Your issue is you're using the
> relative src from where the css is located if you wanted.  Using
> fonts/creampuff.ttf tells the browser to look at
> site.domain.com/location-of-css/fonts/creampuff.ttf.  If you used
> /fonts/creampuff.ttf then the browser will look for the file in
> site.domain.com/fonts/creampuff.ttf.  This is also the issue with your
> other project for the littledays.ttf file.  So you have two choices,
> you can either 1) correct your src property in your @font-face or 2)
> move the font files to a "fonts" folder inside the folder where your
> css file is located.

Can you tell me what version of Chrome and OS you're viewing from? And have you
checked it out in any other browsers? Because it was never an issue before. The
link had been up for discussion in another post a couple of weeks ago and
plenty of people on the list saw it and responded. No one has ever reported not
seeing Little Days at all. So this is really surprising as this is the first
time I'm hearing this.

Creampuff on the other hand is the font in question for this topic and the one
that doesn't show up for me in FF but does on all the other browsers. My chrome
version is 16. If you cold post a screen shot w browser and OS details that
would be awesome!

 Elli Vizcaino
Helping artists, entrepreneurs and small
businesses knock the socks off the competition!
http://www.e7flux.com