When you use a path like "fonts/creampuff.ttf" that is

> relative to where your css file is located at and so the browser is
> going to look in
> "http://www.e7flux.com/e7flux2012/css/fonts/creampuff.ttf".

I also think you're convinced it's an absolute path issue but it's not. You get
an error message because I'm a WP and it's PHP driven and directories just work
a little differently - people just cant get direct access to a directory on WP,
just because it exist - it just doesn't work that way. And as already stated
several times FF doesn't render the font even w the absolute path.

Someone else already responded that there was an issue w the font itself a
corruption of some sort which is what I was suspecting and I was able to check
it out in a font programmer which confirmed it was an altered version of the
original. At this point, I am moving on to another font. And I will set up my
@font-face the same way and send you a link directly to see what happens.

Elli