Dear all,
I've 3 <div> elements which I want to have at the same height. However, in
Chrome the third <div> doesn't float all the way up. In IE and FF, only the
first <div> floats all the way up. The <div> element above it does not have a
bottom margin and none of these div's has a top margin. I really don't
understand what prevents all 3 <div> elements from floating all the way up to
the (temporary) border of the <div> on top of them.
For a screenshot, see: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39492899/floatfail.jpg
Does anybody understand what's going on here?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Ruben