Dear all,
I can't link to a folder (because I don't have a domain yet and dropbox doesn't
allow it). The html file is here and the css here. Since I only used relative
URL's, all .png files should be included but I'm not sure whether everything
will work properly on someone else's computer too.
Thanks in advance,
Ruben
P.s. there's obviously some more stuff to be fixed (e.g. background for drop
down menu) but I think I'll manage with that.