Le 15 mars 2013 à 06:18, Micky Hulse <mickyhulse.li...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Heck, do I even need the "all and" bit at that point?
>
> @media (<min/max-width>) { … }

I never use these 'screen', 'all', … media types ( OK, I'm lying… I only use
them when strictly necessary, e.g only when I want the MQ to be really limited
to a particular media type). I also rarely see the benefit of separating screen
and print types. But that has more to do with the type of documents I deal with
most of the time.

So yes, given that your stylesheets are already limited to a particular media
type, you don't need to repeat that in your MQ's _inside_ those stylesheets.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com