Eric, I appreciate having this list and thank you for all your work.
I  am not a large user of the list, but rely on this list for complex
css3/html questions.  I know when I post I am getting the best
information available.  If it can continue,  I would love to see it
expand to JS/JQuery as it is more and more integral to client-side
coding.

Nancy