-Caveat Lector-

I would say that this list is in deep trouble---again.

Didn't we go through all this already with the guys who thought some Nazis were
"nice."  Now we're doing it with some other guys who think some slavery is okay?
and who are doubletalking about racism? Are we back to Bible-thumping? All it seems
to lead to are stupid flames and name-calling--which I thought was not allowed on this
list.

Do I have to make a whole new filtering list so my program just deletes these
unfortunate posts?

Wha's goin' on here? I haven't got the time to waste.

sno0wl

On 15 Jan 99, , [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> In a message dated 1/15/99 9:20:47 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >>  -Caveat Lector-
> >>
> >> My, my getting testy aren't we.

> >> slaves in warfare? I mean the Bible says we can; sez H. Hawk.

sno0wl