-Caveat Lector-

   You would think a person on this list would know the reasons other then
the "popular" ones to disarm the people...  I guess we're getting swollowed
up by more of the ignorant masses. Sad sad sad etc...

Jamie

At 01:15 AM 5/12/99 -0400, Howard R. Davis III wrote:
> -Caveat Lector-

>> Right! Like you gun loonies are really going to stop tanks with your
>> 9mms
>> and your shotguns.
>
>During the Hungarian revolution many Russian tanks were taken out with
>"Molotov cocktails". Tanks are not necessarily unstoppable. Also, TOW
>missiles might become readily available if a civil war were to erupt.
>However, as I am sure you realize, a well armed citizenry would be
>impossible to stop even if the opposition had help from outside forces

Howard,

While your arguments are well made, you're wasting your ascii on this brain
dead fool. Let him continue to rant about "gun control" when FEMA comes
to pick up his sorry ass and he isn't able to defend himself, is taken off
a concentration camp and summarily executed.

Don

--
"In a age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                                 - George Orwell -

CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;