-Caveat Lector-

Sorry,  Jamie,
again,  I disagree,  and I know I am on the right track.
I can see you haven't done your homework.

Read Revelation 12:7
" . . .  and the great Dragon, was cast out,  that old Serpent called the
Devil,
Satan,  which deceiveth the whole world,  he was cast out into the earth,
and his angels were cast out with him."

NOTICE all the names / titles of Satan...
By the way... Lucifer was a cherub,  not an angel.
There is a difference.  An angel is a messenger.
A cherub is undefinable,  but is known to have been
one of the beings who sat to the sides of the mercy seat
and were portrayed atop the ark of the covenant.
See Exodus 25:19-20

Read Ezekiel 28:13
"... thou has been in Eden the Garden of God..."
(Who besides Adam and Eve were in the Garden?
Think about it).

Read Ezekiel 28:16
"...  therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain
of God (reference Isaiah 14:16);  and I will destroy thee,
O COVERING CHERUB, from the midst of the stones of fire."

Sounds like you need to do a little Bible study yourself.
You could start with doing a study i.e. learning the meanings of,
of all the names / titles of Satan in the Bible.
That in itself is quite an education.

I am ever learning and willing to learn,
but will not be changed because of man's opinions.

eagle 1
"Make a daily effort to look upon others without condemnation.
Every judgment takes you away from your goal of peace.
Keep in mind that you do not define anyone with your judgment;
you only define yourself ...
as someone who needs to judge."

.