-Caveat Lector-

Hello Jamie,
You're right...  it is pointless to a degree,  because no human will ever
lay hold of the ark of the covenant,  and live.
Wyatt is chasing a pipe dream of power and wealth,
and those who believe he's not...
well, they're fooled by the disguise, and choose to remain so.

On the other hand,  the subject matter itself, is not pointless.
The fact of the matter is that the real truth is out there.
Some will have it in their hand all of their lives and never know
they possess it.  Some will realize it,  and hold it sacred in
that same right hand.  Others will throw it away with both hands,
never knowing the priceless value of what they consider
pointless,  but one day will realize the immense wealth they once
possesed and trashed.

The power of truth lies in the power of the hand,
and one is marked with what they do or don't do with the
knowledge and information they are priviledged to have been given.

The truth is the only absolute,
and no one,  neither you nor me,
nor anyone but God Himself has
a corner on the absolute truth.

However,  one truth I can impart without question,
humans tend to err,  and so by your suggestion,
I will agree to disagree with you regarding the subject of
the ark of the covenant.

eagle 1

http://www.angelfire.com/ok/fourwnds/