-Caveat Lector-

Just my input:
Common DNA ancestory isn't even an argument.
All mammals have common DNA,  (and so what?).

>From one who has much experience in this field of study,  and a college
education based on the subject matter...
EVOLUTION is the lie of millennial and historical proportions.

If it were true,  humans would be evolving on galactical proportions,
considering their time of appearance on the earth...  yet,  man has remained
basically unchanged for the past 20,000+ years,  as compared with the entire
animal kingdom and what some scientists would lay claim to what has commonly
become known as evolution.  All things change;  that's the nature of the
beast.  Some things change more than others,  and truly,  some do utilize
their environment for change to adapt,  but this is not the entire basis for
the evolution theory.

IF this DNA were the so-called 'common' thread,  why is it that apes and man
have not converged?  That is because there is a definite barrier in place to
prevent such an action.  A barrier that will never be crossed. Consider the
fact that in the natural order of species,  most all species,  even though
their DNA is similar enough without a barrier,  that they prefer their own
kind...  i.e. "kind after kind" in a natural process,  and do not 'choose'
to cross over into breeding outside their own kind.  It is only in the minds
of men with big pens and big armchairs,  that write out ludicrous
suppositions on paper that sound so good.   And theoretically,  some of it
bears truth...  but is not consistent to carry through all in this area of
evolution.

Scientists cannot explain the lack of evolution in animals such as the shark
for example.  There is no reason why it should not have become even more
efficient than it already is.  And on the same lines,  the lungfish neither
has changed,  nor can any evidence be produced why it hasn't.  What happened
here?  A fluke of nature?  Hardly.

When man gets his own ego and logic far enough out of the way and owns up
enough to understand that he cannot comprehend the entire universe,  or it's
building blocks to the umpteenth power...  and realize that there is truly a
greater,  ordered power behind all,  then and only then will he come to
grips with the hows and whys he is and how he became to this day to be the
ruling species of the earth.  But,  that change doesn't seem to be anytime
soon on the horizon.

So the cop-out in my opinion,  is that the fear that what man believes and
what is truth may be totally different things,  and man's ego simply won't
let him believe that he might be wrong,  particularly in this arena of
evolution.  Because this is just one of those avenues that seems to sooth
certain people's logic as the perfect solution.

Evolution is merely a theory.  Another one of those suppositional things
that cannot be proved or disproved,  but is rather a matter of opinion,  and
what one chooses to believe as their own reality.

Personally,  I choose to,  and I'll stick to the Creation facts,  and still
be willing to give anyone space who chooses to believe otherwise.

eagle 1