-Caveat Lector-

Good idea Bill,

This is strange. There seems to be some evidence that the Pope and ex
Jesuit Malachi being Jews. Did I post it here? The Dali Lama is in with
the Nazis according to the book Black Sun by Peter Moon. Sky Books. Is
he even a Buddhist? Don't forget the Nazis followed Madam Blavatsky who
channelled a Tibetan who told her the Aryans came from the Gobi Desert
and were the 5th root race.There were supposed to be 1000 or so Tibetans
in Nazi uniform in Germany who committed suicide when Germany fell.
Yassar Arafat a Freemason. Yitztak Rabin a Freemason too. You've got
Jean Houston advisor to the Clintons, LSD disabled, channelling the
Goddess Athena for advice. The Catholics following the Fatima 'visions'.
Lord Rothschild claims to be sitting on the throne of David.
Is anybody actually coming clean about what they really standing for?
I'd like to slip them some of that truth drug. Imagine the Dali Lama
yelling Heil Hitler.So much for peace and love    : )

Nicky